Animal Emergency Clinic welcomes you!
The Animal Emergency Clinic will be closing its doors effective at 7:30 am Friday, April 2nd. Please refer to the following clinics in the event you have an emergency:
- North Central Veterinary Emergency Center (Westville) (219) 785-7300 (New location opening in Mishawaka this summer)
- Northeast Indiana Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital (Fort Wayne) (260) 426-1062
- VCA Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center (Kalamazoo) (269) 381-5228
- Purdue University Small Animal Hospital (West Lafayette) (765) 494-1107
Welcome to Animal Emergency Clinic. We are a full service emergency/urgent care animal hospital providing comprehensive healthcare services to pets in Mishawaka,IN and the surrounding areas. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical and surgical services, particularly urgent animal care emergencies. Not sure if your pet is in need of urgent healthcare? Please read our short list of common pet emergencies.
Our veterinary emergency hospital is well equipped with advanced equipment and technologies to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. Our facility has the equipment to provide comprehensive in house testing for accurate diagnosis, digital x-ray, ultrasound, surgical suite, pharmacy, and more.
At Animal Emergency Clinic we are committed to providing quality care when your pets need it most
NOTICE TO OUR CLIENTS:
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff alike, we have moved to curbside check-in and procedures effective immediately. Our process will be as follows:
- If possible, Calling Ahead to allow the AEC Staff to prepare for your arrival can be helpful.
- Please call us (574-259-8387) when you are in the parking lot of the hospital.
- A staff member will take your information over the phone and request that you email a picture of your ID (AECMishawaka@yahoo.com).
- A staff member will come out or meet you at the side door and bring your pet into the clinic for diagnosis and treatment.
- The doctor will communicate with you by phone for additional history, diagnostic and treatment recommendations.
- Staff will communicate estimates for diagnostics, treatment and/or hospitalization for your pet.
- Except for end-of-life care, clients will NOT have access to our facilities though will need to stay on-site in their cars.
- This will unfortunately extend your wait time so please bear with us as we work to help everyone’s beloved pet.
- We will still triage all patients over the phone. If there is any worsening of your pet’s condition please call the front staff immediately for reevaluation if waiting in the car with your pet.
- In order to minimize direct contact time, we can process payments over the phone and minimizing cash transactions when possible.
We appreciate your understanding and invite you to give us a call with any concerns or questions you may have at Animal Emergency Clinic. Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19
At Animal Emergency Clinic we accept all major credit cards, cash and Care Credit as forms of payment however we cannot accept checks and we do not do any billing.
Click Here To Apply For: